Imagine a counter top free of clutter. Traditional knife blocks occupy valuable counter space, but the Shenzhen Knives' in-drawer bamboo knife block allows you to store your knives in the drawer; allowing you more room for appliances or to prepare your food.
- Made with eco-friendly, bacteria resistant bamboo
- Free up counter space with this in-drawer knife block
- Holds 10-15 knives (depending on knife size)
- LARGE: 17 inches x 5.5 inches x 2 inches
- X-LARGE: 17 inches x 7.125 inches x 2 inches
- Fits most standard depth drawers (appx 3" depth depending on knife handle)
Bamboo: The environmentally friendly material
Traditional hardwood tree harvesting contributes to deforestation; this starts a vicious circle of drought and environmental decline and accounts for at least a fifth of all carbon emissions globally. Bamboo is a grass, and unlike hardwood trees, bamboo regrows after harvesting. After it is mature, bamboo can be harvested every single year for the life of the plant. Interestingly, harvesting bamboo to make products is actually greener than not harvesting it. Because bamboo culms (the poles) do not live as long as hardwood trees. When an old culm decays, it releases carbon into the atmosphere. This means that an untouched bamboo forest does not accumulate and store carbon very well. By harvesting the bamboo before it starts decaying, to make long lasting products, ensures that the bamboo does not release the stored the carbon.
Get it now!